Practical workshop to learn how to use advanced functionalities of one of the most important abstract and citation databases of peer-reviewed literature.
- A specialized database offering advanced search, visualization and research analysis functionalities;
70 million total records
1.4 billion cited references dating back to 1970;
22,800+ journals from various scientific disciplines and mainly in English;
16 million author profiles.
Topics covered in the workshop:
- Performing a document search;
- Saving searches and setting alerts;
- Checking author profile (list of documents, author impact metrics, etc.);
- Finding journals by subject area and find out more about journal-level impact metrics;
- Exporting citations to reference management software.
- 07 octobre, 2019
- 12:45 - 13:15
- Classe d'apprentissage actif