Web of Science Workshop
Practical workshop to learn how to use advanced functionalities of one of the most important abstract and citation databases of peer-reviewed literature.
Web of Science is...
- A specialized database offering advanced search, visualization and research analysis functionalities;
74.8 million total records;
1.5 billion cited references dating back to 1900;
21,177 journals from various scientific disciplines and mainly in English.
Topics covered in the workshop:
- Performing a document search;
- Saving searches and setting alerts;
- Checking author profile with Publons (list of documents, author impact metrics, etc.);
- Finding journals by subject area and find out more about journal-level impact metrics (with the Journal Citation Reports);
- Exporting citations to reference management software.
- 15 octobre, 2019 Show more dates
- 12:45 - 13:15
- Classe d'apprentissage actif